Acquisitions and Disposals
Atlhas Finance can support a wide range of clients, from large corporations to owner-managed businesses, in executing successful M&A transactions. This includes helping clients execute acquisitions, possibly raising the necessary finance to execute a leveraged transaction, and also divestitures.
Sale of a company or a business unit
Using experts to sell your business or divest a business unit allows you to properly manage the process, choose the right time - because any time is not a good time to sell - bring more potential buyers to the table, and avoid common negotiation and valuation mistakes. This reduces lead times and maximizes the sale price, while largely recouping the cost of the consultation.
In cases where the successor is not interested in taking over the family business, one of the ways to manage the generational change is to sell it. This must be well planned, sometimes many months in advance, and carried out with the help of specialized professionals, so as not to damage the name of the company and thus affect its value.
An acquisition and merger process is extremely delicate, time-consuming and involves complex decisions. It requires not only the right strategy, but also the right advisors to ensure that the deal is handled appropriately to avoid taking unnecessary risks and create more value for shareholders and stakeholders in general.
To support the transactions we can draw on a network of specialised professionals, such as lawyers, tax and accounting experts and - for the integration phase - interim managers.
M&A Consulting services
Atlhas Finance is able to provide excellent M&A consulting services. We are able to:
- Conduct sector-specific research;
- Structure transactions;
- Identify and select corporate financiers;
- Coordinate teams of external specialists.
Atlhas Finance is an independent operator, passionate about quality and able to respond quickly to meet deadlines in a short time. We invest in long-term relationships and are proud to have become a trusted long-term advisor to some clients for their M&A consulting services.
Atlhas Finance provides a complete range of M&A advisory services throughout the entire transaction lifecycle. This includes:
- Consultancy on the merger and acquisition strategy and assistance in planning negotiations;
- In-depth market and competition analysis. For more information, click here;
- Valorization of company branches: for more information on our Valuation service, click here;
- Financial Forecast Modeling. For more information, click here;
- Capital raising support, including business plan assistance: for more information on our business planning service, click here;
- Transaction management from start to finish, including coordination of other consultants (e.g. lawyers, tax consultants, accountants, and other transaction support providers) and post-operation assistance for integration management. For more information is available here;
Local M&A consultancy
In our local M&A consultancy, we propose ourselves as local partners of foreign operators interested in investing in the Italian territory. In this sense, we are able to carry out on mandate scouting activities providing local information combined with specialist M&A skills, working closely with any sector specialists.